Date:      Fri, 15 May 1998 09:51:04 +0000
From:      chem@i-p-d.com
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   temporary mail 40 MB copied to root

Hi,

Now that I have the temp-files of mail.local on var, with lots of
empty space, mail.local managed to deliver 1 of 5 (!) 40
MB-messages in my root-inbox, cause it has been sent over 5 days ago,
and wasnt able to deliver it..... I deleted the 4 others in the
mailqueue. Now - obviously - I can't open the root-inbox no more. Is
there a way to delete this message, without loosing all my other
messages in the root in-box? Or do I just delete my whole root-file
at /var/mail?

And in case you are wondering, I have set MaxMessageSize in sendmail
at 2 MB now.......

Thanks for any advice.

Gina van Zundert

Internet Page Design