Date:      Wed, 04 Aug 1999 20:01:38 -0700
From:      Eric Hodel <hodeleri@seattleu.edu>
To:        Dutch Collins <dutch@charm.net>
Cc:        David Wolfskill <dhw@whistle.com>, bcc9746@garnet.acns.fsu.edu, freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: basic info on freebsd needed...

Dutch Collins wrote:
<SNIP>
> I have my video set to 1024x768. The only micro sized print is in the mail
> folder list. I am taking a look at the preferences.ja (?) file for any
> setting that netscape wants non-modifiable.

Check out developer.netscape.com (or is it devedge.netscape.com) I was
messing around in there and found something on writing more advanced
Javascript mail filters for the prefs.js file.  Mozilla 5/Gecko 1 is
approaching usability across the board, and it looks very good too.

--
Eric Hodel
hodeleri@seattleu.edu

"They cook your gonies"
     -Terry Lambert's uncle on why he doesn't have a microwave