Date:      Sun, 14 Mar 1999 05:14:01 -0600
From:      "Jason T Hardy" <jthardy@uta.edu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Sound Blaster Live?

Questions:

I've been searching for an answer to this for several weeks and I positively
hate to put such a question to you all, but:

I've got 3.1-STABLE up and running just fine, except I can't seem to buy a
sound card that works. (Any recommendations?)

I've just bought a SBLive and noticed that it wasn't supported currently.
Are there any plans to include PCI Audio support soon? If so, is there
anyone working on developing SBLive support?

I'd be willing to do any beta testing if one of you are currently working on
a project such as this.

Regards,
Jason T Hardy
jthardy@malone.uta.edu