Date:      Sun, 23 Jun 2002 12:39:35 +0200
From:      Paul Schenkeveld <fb-mobile@psconsult.nl>
To:        "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dell 4100 with ATI Radeon?

I'm using it right now!  Bought it some two months ago and got it
working rather quickly.  Two things I'v not yet figured out though,
I can use only one PCMCIA slot at a time and the whole thing
freezes when I insert/remove a PCMCIA card while running.  I've
seen something about those somewhere in the mailing lists but didn't
have the time to go looking for it.  I'm running FreeBSD-stable
which I keep up to date weekly and use XFree-4.2.0.

BTW. The 1.2GHz CPU is *very* fast and the 1600x1200 TFT screen is
     very cool!