Date:      Thu, 16 Jun 2005 22:09:14 +0400
From:      Dmitry Mityugov <dmitry.mityugov@gmail.com>
To:        Marcin Lara <mlara@zec.lodz.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Driver D-Link DGE-550SX

On 6/16/05, Marcin Lara <mlara@zec.lodz.pl> wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> What driver i should use with D-Link DGE-550SX network ethernet adapter i=
> FreeBSD ?

I have a machine with DGE-550 adapter and FreeBSD does not detect it.
I never tried hard to find a way to force it to work in FreeBSD (as
that machine has 2 other ethernet adapters) but it may be possible to
use an NDIS Windows driver for it, as mentioned, for example, at
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/network-wireless.=
html.

If you find a way to force this card to work with FreeBSD, please let
us know :-)

--=20
Dmitry

"We live less by imagination than despite it" - Rockwell Kent, "N by E"