Date:      Thu, 27 May 1999 14:10:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Spidey <spidey@jsp.umontreal.ca>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: [Q] How stable is FreeBSD 3.X ?

[useless comment]

I don't understand why there's always someone coming up and saying
something like "FreeBSD broke my fan" or "FBSD is unstable".

This is the best OS I've ever seen. Damn, it even runs Linux binaries! I
almost never had any problems with my FBSD box, and even if I run it
overclocked!

I'd like here to send my good wishes to the people who work in developping
and 'debugging' FBSD instead of complaining about the slightest problems
that occur.

This is a GREAT os, keep on the good work everybody!

Just my 2 cents... (does it matter anyways?)

ants.
--
Un éducateur dans l'âme ne prend rien au sérieux que par rapport
à ses disciples -- soi-même non excepté.