Date:      Tue, 8 Aug 95 18:24:03 JST
From:      TOMITA Shigenari <ts@icu.ac.jp>
To:        questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Cc:        hardware@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Micronics M54Pe BIOS setup screen

Hello!

I got a chance to setup a machine based on Micronics' motherboard
M54Pe-06A with FreeBSD.  But I can't invoke BIOS setup utility at all!
I hit F2 while appearing 'Press F2 to enter SETUP,' but the utility
screen won't come up.  It always hangs after showing the blue line of
Diamond Stealth logo.

Has anyone experienced this?  I think my problem is not related to
FreeBSD directly, but I must to solve it in order to install FreeBSD.
I'd really appreciate it if you show me the way to go.  Thank you in
advance!

-----
TOMITA, Shigenari     ts@icu.ac.jp
International Christian University