Date:      Wed, 24 Dec 2014 12:44:05 -0700
From:      Kim Shrier <kim@westryn.net>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <alfred@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@freebsd.org>, Phil Shafer <phil@juniper.net>, John-Mark Gurney <jmg@funkthat.com>, "Simon J. Gerraty" <sjg@juniper.net>, arch@freebsd.org, Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>, freebsd-arch <freebsd-arch@freebsd.org>, Konstantin Belousov <kostikbel@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: XML Output: libxo - provide single API to output TXT, XML, JSON and HTML

> On Dec 24, 2014, at 12:23 AM, Alfred Perlstein <alfred@freebsd.org> =
wrote:
>=20
> I have a github branch where I've started to merge the netstat patch =
in.
>=20
> I'm not sure I'm going to finish this one, if someone wants to pick it =
up, send me a pull request.
>=20
> The patch's .rej files are checked in so that it's easy to merge via a =
side-by-side editor of the file and .rej file.
>=20
> https://github.com/splbio/freebsd/tree/ap_libxo_netstat
>=20
> https://github.com/splbio/freebsd/compare/ap_libxo_netstat?expand=3D1
>=20
> -Alfred
>=20

I have some time to look at this.

Just to make sure I understand what is needed.  I have cloned your =
repository and checked out the ap_libxo_netstat branch.  I see the =
following files in usr.bin/netstat:

    inet.c.rej
    inet6.c.rej
    main.c.rej
    mroute.c.rej
    netgraph.c.rej
    route.c.rej
    unix.c.rej

Is all you need is to have these rejected patches merged in or is there =
more?

Kim