Date:      Wed, 05 Feb 2003 12:19:40 -0500
From:      pippo@bellnet.ca
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ports changes?

Does anyone know or understand what is going on in the ports collection -
at this moment, there seems to be a problem with the kdegames3 port - it
just doesn't seem to be there, thus preventing the update of the kde3 group
of programs.
I have noticed this a number of times with different programs over a period
of time - is this due to changes that are not uploaded or announced?
Portupgrade kind of stumbles over such changes and it means that we poor
shlubs have to do a lot of uninstalling and reinstalling if we want to
update those programs. Sometimes this even messes up the programs that are
being updated.   :((
PJ