Date:      Mon, 30 Oct 2000 08:01:23 +1100
From:      Julius P Malkiewicz <julius@sonartech.com.au>
To:        info@stallion.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, tech@OpenBSD.ORG
Subject:   Stallion ISA EasyIO (8) with SC26198 uart and FreeBSD/OpenBSD

Howdy!

   I recently purchased a Stallion EasyIO (thinking it was supported
by both OpenBSD and FreeBSD).  It was suprising, when I realised that
the newer EasyIO cards have the SC26198 uart (and FreeBSD/OpenBSD
seem to only support CD1400).

   Noting the recent article posted on dailydaemon.org linking
to <http://www.stallion.com/html/support/bsdcon-paper.htm>, it seems that
the new ePIPE device also uses OpenBSD and the SC26198 uart (making
the leap from "Philips UART" to SC26198).

Are there device drivers available for this card? (for either of
these operating systems ... ).

   - Julius

 Julius P. Malkiewicz                       mailto:julius@sonartech.com.au
 Snr. Software Engineer                       http://www.sonartech.com.au
 SONARTECH ATLAS Pty Ltd                     phone: +61 2 9437 3499
 Unit 6, 39 Herbert Street                  mobile: 0416 032 267
 St Leonards NSW 2065 Australia                fax: +61 2 9436 3751