Date:      Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:21:02 -0400
From:      Aaron Walker <ka0ttic@cfl.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: getting a current system

On Fri, 2004-04-16 at 01:54, jens wrote:
> Hello Aaron,
>
> Could you give us the output of the different error messages you got
> during this upgrading? You described in detail what you did but did
> not describe the errors.

I will try those steps again (I was waiting for feedback to make sure I
was doing it right) and record any errors.  After pulling my hair out
for the last week or two over this, I finally decided to record
everything I was doing last night.  Will post any errors later on today
(watch it work ;)).

Thanks again guys.

--
Aaron Walker <ka0ttic@cfl.rr.com>