Date:      Thu, 30 May 2002 15:19:36 -0400
From:      amcdonnell@belzberg.com (Aaron McDonnell)
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   LTO Drive Compatibility

Hi All

Our company's moving off DLT drives to a Dell Powervault 128T LTO
solution.  We've also had enough of Windoze and the typical problems
with M$ software.  FreeBSD has been a favourite of most of the IT guys
(myself included) and we're working at knocking off the M$ servers that
we can replace with FreeBSD boxes when the opportunity arrives.

That said, I can't seem to find any info on whether this LTO will be
alright with FreeBSD.  Does anyone know about this one?  Thanks.

Aaron McDonnell
B.Sc. Computer Information Systems
Sr. System Administrator
Belzberg Technologies Inc.