Date:      Thu, 04 Apr 2013 22:11:10 +0200
From:      Gabor Kovesdan <gabor@FreeBSD.org>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [CFR] Migrating the documentation to a real XML toolchain

Em 26-02-2013 22:56, Gabor Kovesdan escreveu:
> I have some improvements for the doc infrastructures in the xml-tools
> branch. I think that the changeset is now getting mature enough to be
> merged back so I'd like to ask for review. It does not affect the web
> pages, only books and articles. The rendered docs are available at:
> http://people.freebsd.org/~gabor/db45/
>
> For every article/book, you will find there the chunked XHTML docs or
> if you manually enter the URL, you can access the single XHTML and PDF
> versions as (article|book)\.(html|pdf).

Thank you for all the feedback I got! I've fixed the problems reported
and the regenerated result is online at the same location.

I'm still encouraging you to review it again and check if you find
something broken. The new rendering process is quite different from the
old one so there are differences in the output (e.g. whether the
navigation header/footer has numbered chapter titles or not). Please
report only differences that are clearly wrong or those that you think
that are worse in the new output and do not report just the fact that
something differs.

Thank you for your help,
Gabor