Date:      Mon, 18 Jan 2016 07:20:00 +0100
From:      "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
To:        freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   r294248: boot stuck: EFI loader doesn't proceed

Building NanoBSD images booting off from USB Flash drives and having two GPT
partitions, booting is stuck in the UEFI loader, presenting me with something
like:

[...]
Probing 6 block devices.....++. done

  ZFS found no pools
  UFS found 2 partitions

And further nothing happens. A RESET is only possible by a hardreset - it seems
the system is crashed/stuck/frozen or something similar.

The last images working run r293654. The issue occurs with r294248.

Any suggestions possible? Did I miss something?

Thanks in advance,

kind regards

Oliver