Date:      Mon, 28 Aug 1995 00:59:07 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        bobf@plan9.att.com
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org

 * i request that you include the sam.README file in your binary
 * bundle of sam.  it not only contains the at&t notice of copyright
 * but also recognizes the many people who have contributed.  i think
 * it is only courteous to retain that recognition.  the file is
 * available at the toronto site.

That is a very good point.  In fact, I think I will propose to our
ports group to make sure we include the copyright notices in all our
packages.

Thanks for the reminder.

Satoshi