Date:      Mon, 8 Jan 1996 12:55:17 -0800 (PST)
From:      Donald Burr <d_burr@ix.netcom.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@jhome.DIALix.COM>
Cc:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>, gandersn@onlink.net, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: A few questions

On Mon, 8 Jan 1996, Julian Elischer wrote:

> > On Sun, 7 Jan 1996 gandersn@onlink.net wrote:
> >

> > > 	Im looking to run Linux, but i have no idea were to start, what should i
> > > 	doanload, i dont have a CD ROM connected to the machine i want Linux for
> > > 	Anyway could give me an idea of what i should DL to install this And
> > > 	it takes to install the system?
> >
> > As you might guess, when sending mail to a FreeBSD address, this isn't a
> > Linux crowd.  Why don't you check into one of the many Usenet linux
> > groups, I'm sure they'll be willing to give you a helping hand.  This is
> > really most definitely the wrong place (if folks thought you did this on
> > purpose, you would likely get flamed).
> alternatively, now that you are here..
> how about running FreeBSD instead?

maybe he's trying to run the linux emulator...?

Donald Burr [d_burr@ix.netcom.com], PO Box 91212, Santa Barbara CA 93190-1212
TEL (805)564-1871 / FAX 564-2315 / WWW http://www.geopages.com/WallStreet/2072
PGP Public Key available by request (send e-mail) or on Public Key Servers.
** Uphold your right to privacy - Use PGP. **