Date:      Wed, 27 Feb 2002 14:06:51 -0600
From:      "Justin L. Boss" <jlboss@yahoo.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Making suggestions

Does anyone know how someone would go about making suggestions to BIN. Do
they read this list? I have some suggestion like changing the code it ps to
except the $ as a valid character. This would make the adduser script in
samba easer to write making FreeBSD more appealing to people. It would be so
nice not to have to do it manually every time. I have other ideas that I
think would make FreeBSD more appealing to newbies. Maybe I need to keep my
opinions to myself but FreeBSD is the best OS out their and since I'm not a
greatest coder in the world I would like to help in some small way.