Date:      Fri, 6 Aug 2004 09:23:13 -0400
From:      "Iain Sutcliffe" <isutcliffe@rocketseed.us>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   IBM x-series 335 keyboard problem

Hi,
=20
I am trying to install v5.2.1 onto an IBM x-series 335 server. It has a
single cable with which to attach the monitor/keyboard/mouse that enables
daisy chaining of servers.
=20
When I install I get to a point where I have to enter information and the
keyboard doesn't work. I've tried several times with no luck.
=20
Do you have any known problems with these systems?
=20
Regards
=20
Iain Sutcliffe