Date:      Fri, 26 Dec 2003 11:17:31 -0800 (PST)
From:      The Bean <beantaxi@yahoo.com>
To:        Micheal Patterson <micheal@tsgincorporated.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: natd problem (but close!)

Thanks Michael. Yep, that rule is there:

00050 1398666 172283391 divert 8668 ip from any to any via xl0
00100    1202    127228 allow ip from any to any via lo0

Very first rule. (I was going to mention this in my initial email
but I guess I forgot). I believe I was helped in this by
rc.firewall itself -- looks like that for 'open' and
'simple' it adds the divert rule if natd_enable is set.
I'm guessing this is newish, as the docs I read insisted
that I add the rule myself. In any case, it's there.

Thanks again,
T.B.