Date:      Wed, 3 Sep 2003 16:17:26 +0500
From:      Andrew Leikand <brian@bee-s.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can get no STABLE

Hello all,
 well, the first problem i got is lsof wont work.
I got the message "lsof: WARNING: compiled for FreeBSD release 4.3-RELEASE; this is 4.8-STABLE."
 Then I tried to to cvsup and rebuild world. The file i used is /usr/share/examples/cvsup/stable-supfile
and tag is RELENG_4. After a few hours i got 4.9-PRERELEASE :(
Next time i used RELENG_4_8 tag and got 4.8-RELEASE-p4 :((

 Could you prompt me what's wrong with lsof and how can i get STABLE now ?

-----
Regards,
 Andrew.