Date:      Fri, 10 Dec 1999 15:40:45 -0500
From:      "Network Admin [JPeterson]" <jay@qtm.net>
To:        "John E. Hein" <jhein@timing.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: splash screen / saver

well that would be a problem, I don't have any boxes that run X here right
now =)
yeah yeah I know I'm a sinful w*nd0wz user, but ya know.
I am, however, able to view it on w*nd0wz boxes.. and here is the file
output:
{/boot}-=# file splash.bmp
splash.bmp: PC bitmap data, Windows 3.x format, 640 x 400 x 8