Date:      Sat, 28 Jun 2003 06:57:49 +0800
From:      Robert Storey <y2kbug@ms25.hinet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   4-CD set

I've noticed that the FreeBSD 4-CD set is now available for 5.1-RELEASE
from FreeBSDmall.com for $40. I'm willing to order it and support the
cause, but nowhere have I been able to find out just what is on the
additional two CDs. Is it the ports collection, or source code, or
something else? If anyone has previously purchased a 4-CD set, I'd be
interested to hear what advantage it offers over the downloadable 2-CD
set.

TIA,
Robert