Date:      Tue, 19 Jan 1999 13:37:18 +1100 (EST)
From:      "Oben O. Candemir" <dunya@one.net.au>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD IRC channels and ??quality??

> kinder and gentler in that respect are the purest bovine exhaust as
> I've already illustrated.  EFNET in general is a cesspool and probably
> shouldn't be mentioned in the Handbook, in fact, I'll take that
> mention right out.

You could have stated that you were a chanop on #freebsd from the start...

Afterall, you can't tell a parent their child is ugly.

You ought to move the whole 'cesspool' channel to #pseudoBSD or #losersBSD
and allow someone more able to run #freebsd in a manner that REFLECTS upon
the majority of users.

Otherwise... may you live long and go on spurting bovine exhaust... and
smelling it. Whichever takes your fancy.

Added to .procmailrc ->

:0
* FROM.*jkh
/dev/null