Date:      Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:24:54 -0500 (EST)
From:      Dan Langille <dan@langille.org>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   restricting cvsupd access to a domain

Hi folks,

It seems our cvsup server (cvsup.nz.freebsd.org) is attracting attention
from non .nz domains.  This is putting our free hosting in danger as it
greatly increases the cost to our provider (http://www.citylink.co.nz/).
I would like to restrict access to this server to .nz only.

Reading man cvsupd, I found cvsupd.access which looks like the way to go.
But it appears this file handles only hostnames, not partial matching, so
I can't do a:

+.nz

Any clues on how to easily do this?

cheers