Date:      Thu, 24 May 2018 11:14:12 +0000
From:      Akansha Singh <wemgtsasakshi415@hotmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-doc@freebsd.org" <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Best Magento Services at an Affordable Price!!

Hi,

I am Akansha Singh, representing India=92s No. 1 Magento Certified Develope=
r Plus Provider. We are a team of 200+ Certified Magento developers who hol=
d expertise in developing Magento stores including Automated Integration fo=
r Magento Store with Google shopping, Review, Ajax based Pagination, Q and =
A module and many more.

We have successfully completed 500+ Magento Store Design and Development pr=
ojects just on Elance. Please let us know if you want to check for the same=
. We would be happy to provide a link for the same.

We are widely acclaimed for generating sales through Magento stores as we h=
ave developed an Advanced Skills for Magento Store SEO. We are not only a M=
agento store designer & developer but are also engaged in rendering an elit=
e range of services including web and graphic designing, mobile application=
 development, WordPress, SEO (search engine optimization) and many more.

We have years of expertise in these domains that enable us to transform ide=
as into real time business through our offered services which are as under:

  *   Magento Mobile App.
  *   PSD to Magento Conversion.
  *   Custom Magento Development.
  *   Custom Magento Website Design.
  *   Magento Integration and Maintenance.
  *   Magento Extension/Plugins Development.
  *   Magento Store/e-commerce Development.
We have a three tier quality check system so there is no chance of compromi=
se on the quality.

May I know, if you are interested in availing any of our services! Based on=
 your response, one of our Expert Magento Store Consultant will be schedule=
d for further communication.
Looking forward for your positive response.

Warm Regards,
Akansha Singh
Senior Business Development Manager

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-anim=
ated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=3Demail&u=
tm_source=3Dlink&utm_campaign=3Dsig-email&utm_content=3Demailclient>      V=
irus-free. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=3Demail=
&utm_source=3Dlink&utm_campaign=3Dsig-email&utm_content=3Demailclient>