Date:      Tue, 24 Dec 2002 02:09:12 +0200 (EET)
From:      Vladimir Kushnir <vkushnir@alfacom.net>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   -CURRENT + UDF = panic

I'm not sure for how long but at least last couple of weeks any attempt to
mount CD with UDF gives

panic: lockmgr: locking against myself

plus quiet reboot (no dump, no break to DDB - nothing) on my -CURRENT box.

uname -a output:
FreeBSD kushnir1.kiev.ua 5.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #1: Sun Dec 22
12:52:50 EET 2002     root@kushnir1.kiev.ua:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/KUSHNIR
i386

HW: PIII, 440BX based MB, IDE cdwriter (_NEC CD-RW NR-9100A). Linux
on the same computer mounts the same CD perfectly all right, so problem
isn't a disk.

Is there anything I can do to help to debug this?

Regards,
Vladimir