Date:      Fri, 13 Dec 2002 16:16:47 -0800
From:      Gary Kline <kline@magnesium.net>
Subject:   is there a way of configurind  freebsd.m4?

	Okay, I give up; can't figure it out.

	Whenever I leave ^Dj blank, sendmail writes my mail from
	this host as "kline@tao.thought.org" rathen than
	"kline@thought.org".  This host is part of my private net and
	some ste bounce mail back to me.

# my official domain name
# ... define this only if sendmail cannot automatically determine your domain
Dj

	When I use this define, sendmail writes my From address the
	way I want and mail works.

# my official domain name
# ... define this only if sendmail cannot automatically determine your domain
Djthought.org

	Digging into the top layers of the contributed sendmail src
	to try t define my own DOMAIN() but no joy.  Is there a way of
	modifying freebsd.mc to set the domain to "thought.org"?

	thanks for any clues,

	gary

--
Gary Kline  Seattle FBSD Users' Group (seafug)      | kline@magnesium.net