Date:      Thu, 9 Dec 2004 12:13:48 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Von Essen <john@essenz.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

A few years ago I remember being able to download (from freebsd ftp
server) mail spool files for the entire years worth of messages for a
given mailing list. I would periodically, download these, parse them with
a perl script and generate a file-based directory structure of all the
message to search on.

Can you still download these? I was on ftp2.freebsd.org looking around and
I didn't see them anywhere.

PS - I am not subscribed, so please reply directly to my email.
Thanks
John