Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2001 18:45:00 +0100
From:      Gerhard Sittig <Gerhard.Sittig@gmx.net>
To:        FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: odd mouse button behavior

On Sun, Jan 14, 2001 at 21:26 -0800, Randy Bush wrote:
> just cvsupped to
>   4.2-stable as of today
>   xfree 4.0.2
>
> and all of a sudden my mouse does not react to a button until
> the mosue travels.  this is most strange.

You don't have your third button emulated by any chance?  Check
your configuration and especially the *missing* settings which
might be set to non appropriate defaults.  When in doubt,
explicitely state your wishes.

virtually yours   82D1 9B9C 01DC 4FB4 D7B4  61BE 3F49 4F77 72DE DA76
Gerhard Sittig   true | mail -s "get gpg key" Gerhard.Sittig@gmx.net