Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2000 13:36:13 -0800 (PST)
From:      net admin <admin@pacex.net>
To:        Marc Silver <marcs@is.co.za>
Cc:        Stephan van Beerschoten <stephanb@luna.nl>, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ssh-feature 'backdoor'

I am just going to sneak in to this thread and throw-in a question;
I have read in the ssh docs that tcp_wrappers do not give any added
security benefits is used with ssh, and some even suggested that best not
to have tcp_wrappers with ssh????\

Please elucidate as to why tcp_wrappers would give added security when
used with ssh.

Just seeking more info
I am not in the security list yet.

Dan