Date:      Thu, 31 May 2001 12:12:00 -0400
From:      "Jonathan Slivko" <js43064n@stmail.pace.edu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   2 NIC's not working

Hello,

     I just tried to install FreeBSD 4.3-RELEASE from FTP on my
machine. However, when my machine goes to probe for the DHCP
server for my cable modem, it doesn't find it. In previous
releases, and in previous installations of 4.3-RELEASE, it found
the NIC and set it up just fine. Is there any reason why this
would start occurring now? In Windows, the NIC and everything else
seems to work fine. So, i'm really puzzled here. Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks. -- Jonathan M. Slivko

Jonathan M. Slivko <js43064n@pace.edu>
Network Admin., DataSyrge Internet Svces.
Server Co-Admin., AsylumNet IRC Networks

web: http://webpage.pace.edu/js43064n/
voice: (212) 696-6774 (24 Hours)

___
Sent via the Pace University Mail system at stmail.pace.edu