Date:      Tue, 4 Feb 2003 17:07:42 -0500
From:      "F&TGibbs" <fgibbs@attbi.com>
To:        "Johnson David" <DavidJohnson@Siemens.com>, <jimwatts@quik.com>, <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: i bought freebsd  4 and

Jim,

David is correct. It is a WindowMaker issue, so list the .xinitrc within
wmaker.inst. On behalf of the majority of us, the first respondent to your
query appears to be somewhat socially retarded and unable to "play well with
others". I strongly dislike receiving arrogant and distasteful replies on an
open board like this one. Granted, ESR makes a valid point in his essay, but
c'mon, let's support our own and help each other out. If RN can't understand
this, then perhaps reading some essays by RMS on freedom (including freedom
to ask, share and be curious [share being an operative word here] - part of
the hacker mantra) - it's just a question he had, not the formula for
crystal meth or weaponized anthrax............... Drive on, Jim, and ask
what you will............

Fritz