Date:      Sat, 13 Jun 1998 15:09:12 +0200
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        dyson@FreeBSD.ORG, Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is Linux leaving FreeBSD behind?

On Wed, Jun 10, 1998 at 02:24:33PM -0500, John S. Dyson wrote:
> Brett Glass said:
> > It's certainly getting a lot of press. See
> >
> > http://209.167.41.132/products/announcement.htm
> >
> We can fret about it, or do something about it, with
> our respective skills.  I do kernel stuff well, but
> do not do PR well.  Those who see a problem, and
> can do something about it, should feel free to
> participate in the solution.
>
> All I know is that FreeBSD is not shrinking.

Right, Andre Oppermann and I made an excellent article about
FreeBSD 2.2.6 and future developement for the biggest German
PC computermagazine, C't. Contains kernel tuning tips and such.
Will be available soon (maybe No 15).

--
Andreas Klemm                                http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/~andreas
     What gives you 90% more speed, for example, in kernel compilation ?