Date:      Fri, 3 Apr 1998 23:33:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freefall.FreeBSD.org, java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: netscape 4.04, java, XFree331, 24bpp, Matrox Mill

By any chance are you running 24 bit color?  I though that problem was
fixed in 4.04, but it still happened to me.  I'm running java-less.  Most
of the netscape "internal"(?) graphics such as broken-image symbols and
the icons for bookmarks, etc. are monochrome in 24 bit mode.  I of course
have no idea why this happens...

Charles Sprickman
spork@super-g.com
----
                           "I'm not a prophet or a stone-age man
                           Just a mortal with potential of a superman
                           I'm living on"      -DB