Date:      Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:44:33 -0500
From:      "Christopher J. Michaels" <cjm2@earthling.net>
Subject:   Where to places cvsup'd source?

This is a very non-critical question, but I don't want to shoot myself in
the foot.  Does it matter what directory you point cvsup to for the *prefix=
line?

What I mean to say, is if I choose a directory other than /usr will there be
any trouble with that when it comes time to make world?

What I would like to do is have both the 2.2.8 and 3.1 source trees on my
system because the plan is to have 2 machines one with each release.  I want
to keep the sources all on the main machine though, because it has much more
disk space.

Thanks for any help
-Chris