Date:      Thu, 5 Sep 2002 16:20:42 -0300
From:      Andre <andre@netvision.com.br>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mozilla and AntiAliased fonts.

Is there anything else I could try? Because just installing the x11/gdkxft=
=20
port didn't work. Here's what I've tried so far:

Installing the x11/gdkxft port.
Installing mozilla 1.0 from sources with the --enable-xft.
Building mozilla 1.0 with the gdkxft-mozilla-patch-0.9.8.diff patch applied=
=20
(manually).

None of them made any difference.

Replying