Date:      Fri, 28 Apr 2000 01:08:35 -0700
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@3-cities.com>
To:        "Igor B. Bykhalo" <goshik@binep.ac.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OT: MS services for Unix (was: Re: Network File System access in  FreeBSD 3.3)

"Igor B. Bykhalo" wrote:

> [...]
> >I have been meaning to do that for what seems like months. It is
> >downloading now. [...]
>
> Have an URL? It appeared someone hosed files on our NT server 8o(...
> Is this stuff still free for win9x/NT? Digging through MS site
> is a pain with my link...

hehehehehe. It is as bad as using Wordperfect 5.1 where you had to use
3 or 4 function keys to do anything. I'm also getting < 2.5KB/s, which
means a long dl.

It is still a beta but available. You have to answer a little survey.
What I ended up at is
http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/nts/downloads/previews/ntsfu/sfusites.asp
. You have to login and I'm not sure at this point where that is and
I'm too close to running out of time where I get dropped by my ISP to
back up and have to login again. I would start at downloads and see if
you can walk your way in from there.

Cheers,

Kent

--