Date:      Fri, 15 May 1998 11:10:36 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Zoltan Sebestyen <szoli@cs.elte.hu>
Subject:   mount by user

Hi,

 I can't mount my ATAPI cdrom as a simple user, altough I could do it with
the floppy and the SCSI ZIP Drive by adding r/w permissions to the
appropriate devices for the 'other' and 'group' users and using a
directory owned by me as mount point. Can you tell me what's the problem
or how would mount the cdrom as a simple user?

Sebestyen Zoltan			It all seems so stupid,
					it makes me want to give up.
szoli@digo.inf.elte.hu			But why should I give up,
                                        when it all seems so stupid?

MAKE INSTALL NOT WAR			And please avoid Necrosoft Widows