Date:      Fri, 10 Mar 2006 00:03:35 -0200
From:      Pgold <pgoldone@gmail.com>
To:        "Olivier Nicole" <on@cs.ait.ac.th>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Open Source and 3rd world countries

Sorry Nicole, but here in Brazil our government does not use pirated
software, and yes, they're changing to Open Source.
Well, sadly home users still use pirated software(windows). But I
guess this may be coming to an end, or not expanding, since the new
"cheap" computer for the poor people comes with Free Software.