Date:      Thu, 10 Apr 2003 01:37:39 +0200
From:      Simon Barner <barner@in.tum.de>
To:        "E. J. Cerejo" <edinho64@netscape.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: cdrecord, cdrdao and gtoaster

--wac7ysb48OaltWcw

> Does anybody know what permissions I should change so I can these 3=20
> programs as user.  I'm only able to run these in root right now.
> I'm running Fbsd 4.8 stable

I think I made it work by examining the output of

"camcontrol devlist -v" followed by
"cdrecord -scanbus".

These commands will complain about missing permission and also print the
according device names.

Simon

Btw: The xcdroast port (which I find much nicer than gtoaster, but I don't =
want
you to solve your problems with gtoaster by using a different program :-) a=
llows
you to specify some normal users that are allowed to burn cd-r(w)s.

--wac7ysb48OaltWcw

--wac7ysb48OaltWcw--