Date:      Thu, 7 Feb 2002 17:52:02 +0530
From:      "Jaideep  Bhatia" <jaideep.bhatia@wipro.com>
To:        "'stan'" <stanb@awod.com>, "'Free BSD Questions list'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Java plgin for Mozilla port?

------=_NextPartTM-000-a9aec3b9-1bbc-11d6-a942-00b0d0d06be8

I also haven't been able to run the java plugin but can take you one
step forward. You need to install jre1.3.1 ( download from
java.sun.com). Now link the file
/usr/local/jre1.3.1_02/plugin/i386/ns600/libjavaplugin_oji.so to
/usr/X11R6/lib/mozilla/plugins. Then if you start mozilla, in the
about:plugin page in help menu, you should see java plugin.
This information is from the galeon FAQs. But till now it hasn't worked
for me. If it works for you, let me also know how you did it.

Regards,
JB