Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 2004 17:17:21 -0800
From:      Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
To:        Alan Gerber <agerber@ncsu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Build problems with Project Evil (different problem)

--/NkBOFFp2J2Af1nK

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 08:05:15PM -0500, Alan Gerber wrote:
> Is it only available from -current?  Which files do I need to grab in
> order to be able to use it on my existing system (which is actually
> supping to RELENG_5_2 ... my apologies for the typo)?

Yes.  You need at least src/usr.sbin/ndiscvt/*, sys/dev/if_ndis/* and
sys/modules/if_ndis/*.

> I guess the biggest thing to take out of this is that some sort of
> better documentation is needed on setting this up for a non -current
> install...for the rest of us mortals, at least. ;-)

This has been answered several times on the lists.  If you run -current
any existing 5.x release, a certain amount of searching the lists is
assumed to be manditory.

-- Brooks

PGP fingerprint 655D 519C 26A7 82E7 2529 9BF0 5D8E 8BE9 F238 1AD4

--/NkBOFFp2J2Af1nK

--/NkBOFFp2J2Af1nK--