Date:      Fri, 2 May 2003 12:33:38 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Steve Bertrand <iaccounts@northnetworks.ca>
To:        Shittu Segun <oluwasegun74@hotmail.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help Pls

> I downloaded the 5.0-RELEASE-i386-miniinst ISO File, from the internet and it will not work after I burned it on my CD using, directcd software to burn it. Please is there anything I am not doing right please help out.

Sounds like you burnt the ISO image to CD as a file as opposed to copying
it as an image. You will need to open up ez-cdcreator and click
File->Burn_CD_image.

Drop the File type box to .iso, and select the file in question.

Your resulting cd should now be bootable and you should be good to go.

:o) Good Luck

Steve