Date:      Thu, 20 Dec 2001 20:12:22 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "P. U. (Uli) Kruppa" <root@pukruppa.de>
To:        Jeremy Parker <jparker@emunix.emich.edu>
Cc:        Totally Jayyness <Jayyness@mindspring.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Desktop in a Highly M$ Environment

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001, Jeremy Parker wrote:

> others have already mentioned the citrix client in
> ports, however rdesktop is also in ports, and is a very
> nice terminal services client, for those servers that
> aren't running citrix.
I think I would be interested in using something like
rdesktop to get access to my Win2k machine. But perhaps I
don't understand the german translation for "terminal
services":
Are these the same services used for NetMeeting?

And where can I find more information about this?
www.rdesktop.org still seems to be heavily under
construction.

Thanks for your answers.

Uli.