Date:      Thu, 06 Sep 2001 10:57:07 +0200
From:      "chem vz" <chemvz@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   /kernel: eth0 Full

I have a problem with a router, running FreeBSD 4.1 release, Zebra 0.91a
with Etinc PCISYNC (4x 2Mbps). It freezes every 2-3 days and there is
nothing exceptional in the messages, except an increasing number of messages
like:

Sep  6 10:21:46 router /kernel: eth0 Full
Sep  6 10:21:46 router /kernel: cur descriptor:2 last:0 mycur:0

Can anybody tell me what this means and how I can extend the logging
facilities to debug this problem?

Thanks,
chem