Date:      Tue, 20 Sep 2016 10:40:20 +0000
From:      Denny Friars <dennyfriars@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Best Start Page! * www.US-Webmasters.Com * Best Start Page, Best Home Page, Start Page, Best Starting Site, Best Links Page, Best Starting Page, Best Starting Point, Best Cool Links Page, Best Hot Links Page, Best Hot Links Site, Links List, Lots Of Links

Hi there,

I am currently working with a large DIY brand who operates in the same market place as Homebase and B and Q. I noticed your site has published a very interesting article, Best Start Page! * www.US-Webmasters.Com * Best Start Page, Best Home Page, Start Page, Best Starting Site, Best Links Page, Best Starting Page, Best Starting Point, Best Cool Links Page, Best Hot Links Page, Best Hot Links Site, Links List, Lots Of Links, which is why I think a collaboration between us could work well.

We would like to feature a bespoke piece of content on your site, which we think would be of great interest to you and your audience. For the privilege of being featured on your site, we would be happy to offer you a fee of $50.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Kind Regards,
Denny Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.