Date:      Thu, 20 Mar 2003 14:55:54 -0500
From:      dave <dave@asylum.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: X w/ on board video....

At 02:11 PM 3/20/2003, Rodney Salomon wrote:
>Is it possible to install X with on-board video?
>
>TIA!

I've got X running with an onboard nvidia Geoforce2 MX. This is an Asus mboard.
However I can't get the nv driver to work with a HARD crash/total lockup. The
VESA driver seems to be fine and I'd presume the svga driver would also.

I cant get the onboard ethernet to work. The onboard audio seems to work
fine under both KDE3 and Gnome2.

dave