Date:      Thu, 9 Aug 2001 15:45:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Harkirat Singh <singh@pdx.edu>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSd4.2 to 4.3

Hello All!

	At the very outset I would like to thank all of you who replied to
my mail regarding upgradation of FBSD. I want to keep 4.2 as I have lots
of stuff, I want to partition the drive.

I found that commonly used tool "partition magic" does not support
FreeBSD. Is there any way I can partition my drive now (currently
FReeBSD4.2 installed) and then in new partition I will install 4.3.

Thanks,

Harkirat