Date:      Fri, 05 Mar 1999 18:48:49 +0100
From:      Stefano Riva <sriva@alice.it>
To:        wayne@crb-web.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: which version should I be running?

At 13.20 05/03/99 -0500, you wrote:
>>From looking at the web page I am a little confused about what version is
the
>most current stable version..  Which one should I be running for reliability?

  The most reliable version currently is 2.2.8, possibly tracking the
STABLE tree (more info on STABLE starting from the Ported Applications page
of the web site).
  The last version is 3.1, but it isn't officially recommended for
production servers, although it works well for many people.

---

  Stefano Riva
  Software Engineer - Systems Administrator
  Informazioni Editoriali I.E. Srl
  Phone +39-027528400, Fax +39-027528451
  Email sriva@alice.it