Date:      Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:56:10 -0600 (CST)
From:      John Utz <john@utzweb.net>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Martin_Fax=E9r?= <gmh003532@brfmasthugget.se>
Cc:        Danovitsch@Danovitsch.dnsq.org, <multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: No FM synthesizer in PCI soundblasters?

oops. i forgot about vchans.

i havent used it yet, but as martin alludes to here, it should do the
trick.

*but*

you would potentially have to recompile the apps and make them aware of
vchans if they didnt have a command line argument for which device to use

--

John L. Utz III
john@utzweb.net

Idiocy is the Impulse Function in the Convolution of Life